Charlie Petrossi opened his restaurant in 1932
at 4510 Dryades Street. A 1967 fire resulted in some physical changes but the food remained the same. Charlie's
daughter, Dottye Bennett, was still waiting tables when in her late seventies, before Hurricane Katrina struck the city.
There is/was no menu, only a few steak options, a salad (a wedge of iceberg lettuce), steak fries, mushrooms, and potatoes
au gratin. An institution.